Judge Emil Giordano earned the following endorsements:
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- PA Medical Society
- PA GOP
- PSEA (PRIMARY)
- Pennsylvania State Building & Construction Trades Council
- Laborers’ District Council of Western Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State Troopers Association
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) Star Lodge #20 Bethlehem, PA
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) Berks Lodge #71
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) Queen City #10 Allentown, PA
- Fratenal Order of Police (FOP) Bucks County Lodge #53
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) Fort Pitt Lodge #1
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP Easton, PA
- Philadelphia Fire Fighters and Paramedics Union – Local 22
- Bethlehem Fire Fighters Local 735
- Steamfitters Local Union 448
- International Union of Operating Engineeers
- Recommended by Firearms Owners Against Crime
- Recommended by the Pennsylvania Fraternal Order of Police
- Recommended by PA Pro-Life Federation
- Highly Recommended by the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Recommended by the Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation
Judge Giordano endorsed by the Pennsylvania State Troopers Association
“As a former Assistant District Attorney, I have the deepest respect and appreciation for the men and women in law enforcement who selflessly put themselves on the front lines to keep our streets and communities safe and I am honored to have their support in my race for Superior Court,” said Judge Giordano.
PSTA President Joseph R. Koval said, “As President of the Pennsylvania State Troopers Association I am privileged to inform you that our members have unanimously endorsed your candidacy for Judge of the Pennsylvania Superior Court in the upcoming Pennsylvania Municipal Primary Election.”
Judge Emil Giordano is running for a seat on the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Judge Giordano has been endorsed by the Republican Party of Pennsylvania and has earned the “recommendation” of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Judge Giordano currently serves on the Northampton Court of Common Pleas, a position he has held since 2003. Prior to being elected, Judge Giordano served as an assistant district attorney, assistant public defender, civil litigator and as lead counsel in his private law practice. Judge Giordano resides in Bethlehem with his wife Tina and his two sons Joseph and Caden.
The Pennsylvania State Troopers Association represents more than 8,000 active and retired State Troopers and seeks to endorse candidates who have the best interest of Pennsylvania and its law enforcement community at heart.
Updated on 2017-12-13T14:13:20+00:00, by .