• PA Bar Association RECOMMENDS Emil Giordano for a seat on the Pennsylvania Superior Court (Jan. 28, 2015)
• Judge of the Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County since 2003
• Administrative Judge of the Northampton County Orphans Court
• First Judge in PA to institute guardianship certification requirements for the protection of our senior citizens
• Presided over jury and non-jury, criminal, civil and family court matters
• J.D. Villanova Law School 1985
• B.A. Moravian College 1982
PRACTICE OF LAW
• Before elected Judge, served as Asst. District Attorney, Asst. Public Defender, Civil Litigator, Lead Counsel in his private law practice. Solicitor to six Northampton County municipalities and several non-profit organizations
• Member, PA Conference of State Trial Judges, American Bar Association, PA Bar Association, Northampton County Bar Association and Federal Bar Association
COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY
• Served as adjunct faculty for the Master of Arts in Criminal Justice program at DeSales University and for the Sociology Dept. of Moravian College
• Vice-President, Athletics of Notre Dame of Bethlehem CYO
• Member, Lions Club of Hellertown, Sons of Italy, U.N.I.C.O.
• Lecturer, D.A.R.E. Program and Minsi Trails Council, Boy Scouts of America
• Sons of Italy Annual Achievement Award, 2004
• Bethlehem Catholic HS Distinguished Graduate Award, 2005
• Lehigh Valley Crime Victims Council Allied Professional Award, 2005
• Judge Emil Giordano and his wife, Tina, have two sons and are members of Notre Dame of Bethlehem Parish.
Updated on 2015-03-28T04:34:31+00:00, by .